MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
Last amended 6th Dec 2019
- This agreement commences once you have purchased your Membership Package through www.mybestproductever.com
- This agreement will become binding
- You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges exercisable for the Type of Membership chosen.
- You cannot transfer this agreement to anyone else.
- In taking out Membership to MBPE, personally identifiable information will be held my My Best Product Ever Ltd as Data Controller. The data held will enable us to identify you, your purchase history and your delivery details. This information needs to be kept on file under your Membership Profile to enable us to provide you with the services you require. My Best Product Ever Limited takes responsibility for the role of Data Processor. There are a number of third party suppliers involved in the mechanics of running our business that are the default Data Controllers. They are responsible for the storing of your data. The Data is held securely on the servers of our suppliers. For the purpose of carrying out our responsibilities to you and the running of this business, the data is held by WooCommerce our ecommerce partner. This data is only used for the purposes of providing our services to you. Should you wish for your data to be erased you are able to delete your profile after receiving the service required.
- There are two paid Membership packages available each of which provides the Member Shopper with rewards and discounts that are not accessible to non-members shoppers. Any qualifying or free gifts selected by MBPE will be despatched with the qualifying order. Personally identifiable data is collected to enable MBPE to provide our services to our member shoppers, process transactions, record purchase history to be used for tracking orders, dealing with disputes or customer queries.
FEES AND CHARGES
- The Membership Fees are for Annual Membership packages.
- The BFF and Bestie Packages have an Annual Fee which is taken in full at the commencement of the Membership Period collected by us either by Debit/Credit card at time of purchase.
- These fees are not refundable.
- Membership will renew automatically at the end of the membership term.
- If you are looking to upgrade your membership during your Membership Period (12 months) this can be arranged directly with us. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You agree to advise us immediately of any change to the Members Details provided.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- MBPE BFF AND BESTIE PACKAGES: As per the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 you are entitled to cancel your membership and receive a full refund of any fees paid within 14 days of completing your membership application form. However, as per regulation 36 of Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, if you select to commence your membership immediately, or you ask us to start your membership early, you agree that if you subsequently cancel your membership within the 14 day period, you will be refunded any monies paid, less an amount for the membership you have already used.
ACCOUNT LOG IN
- Your Account Details can only be used by you: Your User Name and Password are solely for your use, as your membership is personal to you and only covers your purchases. You are responsible for keeping your account details secure and confidential at all times.
- As an MBPE Member Shopper you will be entitled to various benefits that have a financial value. The total value of your benefits exceeds the cost of each Membership Package.
- Where a discount is applied across the MBPE Bestie and MBPE BFF packages the advertised percentage discount will be fixed for the term of the contract as entered into by yourself and My Best Product Ever from the start date of your Membership. The Start Date of your Membership will be the date that your payment is processed.
- Flash Sales may be held, in this case, the the percentage discount provided to MBPE Bestie and MBPE BFF Members will be a total discount and over-ride the standard discount unless otherwise noted.
- As part of your Membership Benefits, MBPE Bestie and MBPE BFF Members will automatically qualify to become MBPE Trialists. They will need to enter into the trials that they wish to take part in and will be shown preference in the selection of trialists. Entering into a trial does not mean you will be selected for that trial. Dependent on Membership Package they will be sent a number of full size products that might not be stocked by My Best Product Ever. All trials will be managed by MBPE or by a research partner. Your data will only be trasferred to our partner if you have agreed to it on entry into the trial. It will be stated clearly in the form if the trial will be run by MBPE or contracted to our partner. Bestie and BFF members will have some trials that are only open to them, but they are able to also enter any trials and in some instances – where it will be made clear, our members will take precedence in the selection process.
- Becoming a MBPE Trialist you agree for your data to be shared with the group of trialists. Trial may be carried out via emial, telephone, WhatsApp, Messenger , FB or via an app. Over the trial period, you will agree to provide your input, reviews, and comments on the product trialled and images where requested. All information linked to your name will be depersonalised before being shared with the company who have provided the products for the trial unless otherwise stated in the trial terms.
- Trials may be announced via our FB group, newsletter or through other means. Some trials will be open trials, regardless of membership, others will be Bestie and BFF only, and some may by invite only. All trials will be ‘advertised’ on our website under the Trials section of the website.
- For people selected to take part in a Trial Programme, they will be sent a full sized product that is not available through MBPE but that MBPE are considering as a potential Best Ever. There may be occasions where the product is sample size but this will be made clear in the communication of the offer.
- The feedback from the trialists on the product they have sampled will determine whether the product might be a) taken on and made available for sale by MBPE b) endorsed by MBPE and made available to MBPE Members at a discounted rate direct from the product manufacturer or selected distributor, or c) not taken forwards.
- Only products that have first been trialed and passed by members of the MBPE team will be considered worthy of being put into the Member Trial Programme, so Members can be assured of the quality of the products that will be supplied.
- In taking part in the Trial Programme, Members may be asked to feedback on the product trialed via survey. The survey may be distributed by email and responses if saved online will not be linked to personally identifiable data unless otherwise stated in stipulations for that specific trial.
- Survey results will be collated and used for the MBPE Marketing Team to determine if a product is going to be taken on board.
- From time to time, survey response detail may be shared with the trialed product manufacturer and/or distributor. Personal data and information will not be shared without prior permission. These will be asked for in writing and via the completion of a consent form.
- Trials will be advertised on our website, promoted via our FB Group and also newsletter. In signing up to a trial you will automatically be agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- Trialists will all need to supply any information requested to help process the trial. If selected trialists do not respond to address confirmation requests within 48 hours they may forego the right to be part of that trial and another Trialist will be selected from the applicants.
- To take part in the trials, you will accept to be included in a trialists group where you will need to share your views and answer any questions put to you by the trial leadership team. If you do not participate fully, we reserve the right to flag your name to skip you from further trials.
1. Members must be 16 or older.
- You agree to comply with the Rules as stated in our Terms & Condition herewith. We may make reasonable changes to these Rules at any time provided that we give you advance notice of the change.
- If we take no action or let you off any breach of this agreement or give you extra time to pay or comply, it will not stop us enforcing the terms of this agreement strictly at a future date.
- We may assign the benefit of this agreement and our rights thereunder to a third party on notice to you. Your rights under this agreement will not be prejudiced.
- There may be occasions where we have to close our website for maintenance. We will do our best to let you know of such closures in advance of them taking place, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. You will not be entitled to a refund of part of, or all of, your membership fees in such circumstances.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these terms caused by any event that is outside of our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable or responsible for outstanding monies paid to a third party. Third Party payments via click throughs on the site then fall under any purchasing terms directly with that partner.
- As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to any services that are not carried out with reasonable skill and care. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these terms will affect these legal rights.
- This agreement is governed by English Law.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
- We are a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 10062016 and our registered office is at Kinetic Centre, Theobald St, Borehamwood, Herts, WD6 4PJ Our registered VAT number is 269608756.
- If you have any questions or if you have any complaints, please contact us. You can contact us by email on email@example.com or via private message on our Facebook Page www.facebook.com/mybestproductever
- If you wish to contact us in writing, or if any clause in these terms requires you to give us notice in writing you can send this to us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org We will confirm receipt of this by contacting you by email.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will use the personal information you provide to us to:
- (a) provide your membership services;
(b) process your membership payment; and
(c) inform you about relevant products from My Best Product Ever.
- You may stop receiving these at any time.
- We will not give your personal data to any third party and you will only receive communications directly from My Best Product Ever.